Send money to your bank in Nigeria in 3 simple steps
- OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT – Setting up your Rewire account is fast, free, and easy – simply enter your details, verify your identity, and you’re good to go.
- TRANSFER MONEY TO YOUR BANK IN NIGERIA – We offer multiple secure options to send money to Nigeria: bank transfer, cash pickup, credit/debit card, instant, low-cost… whatever works best for you.
- AND YOU’RE DONE – That’s it! Most funds arrive in Nigeria instantly or within one business day. Our notification will keep you updated for total peace of mind.
SEND MONEY TO YOUR BANK IN NIGERIA
Sending your money home to Nigeria is one of your main concerns while living and working abroad. Using Rewire’s advanced money transferring services allows you to not only take advantage of a smooth and hustle-free process, but also enjoy the best rates when exchanging Euro to Nigerians Naira. We work with all the leading banks in Nigeria, and by that making your money remittance simple and efficient. Send your money today to any of the following banks in Nigeria:
Access Bank Plc
Dimond Bank Plc
Ecobank Nigeria Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
First City Monument Bank PlcStandard Chartered Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Plc
Keystone Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Stanbic Ibtc Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc
Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc
United Bank Forafrica Plc
Wema Bank Plc
Zenith International Bank Plc
WHY CHOOSE REWIRE?
- Reliable – Your money transferring to Nigeria is always in safe hands and gets delivered on time from almost anywhere in Europe, while enjoying the best rates and fees.
- Efficient & Fast – Choose the ideal way to transfer your money, and get a real-time notification once we complete your transfer.
- A Multi-lingual Customer Service – Full support that speaks your language.
With Rewire on your side, money transfer to Nigeria is more comfortable and more accessible than ever before.
Free debit card
A free debit card that will make everyday purchases and international online shopping incredibly easy for you. Enjoy zero annual fees, no ATM withdrawal charges, and attractive exchange rates.
The easiest way to send money from Cyprus to Nigeria
Send money directly to any account in Nigerian Naira 24/7. Your loved ones will receive the money instantly. Make money transfers to the top Nigerian banks, such as United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Union Bank of Nigeria, and many others. If you’re not in a rush, there are even lower-cost slow transfers too. Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered.
Complete digital wallet services
With Rewire, you get your personal IBAN account. It allows you to receive your salary directly to your account and easily send money from Cyprus to Nigeria.
Send money to Nigeria from all over Europe:
Send money from Germany to Nigeria
Send money from Italy to Nigeria
Send money from France to Nigeria
Send money from Belgium to Nigeria
Send money from Austria to Nigeria
Send money from Ireland to Nigeria
Send money from Spain to Nigeria
Send money from Netherlands to Nigeria
Send money from Cyprus to Nigeria
Send money from Estonia to Nigeria
Send money from Finland to Nigeria
Send money from Greece to Nigeria
Send money from Latvia to Nigeria
Send money from Lithuania to Nigeria
Send money from Luxembourg to Nigeria
Send money from Malta to Nigeria
Send money from Portugal to Nigeria
Send money from Slovakia to Nigeria
Tell your friends about Rewire and get cashback to your account
Help Center | 7 Days A Week
Get in touch via phone, email, or chat – whatever suits you best.
Sunday – Saturday
7AM – 6PM (All times CET)
Contact our Nigerian community manager,