Send money to your bank in the Philippines in 3 steps
- OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT – Setting up your Rewire account is fast, free, and easy – simply enter your details, verify your identity, and you’re good to go.
- TRANSFER MONEY TO YOUR BANK IN THE PHILIPPINES – We offer multiple secure options to send money to the Philippines: bank transfer, cash pickup, credit/debit card, instant, low-cost… whatever works best for you.
- AND YOU’RE DONE – That’s it! Most funds arrive in the Philippines instantly or within one business day. Our notification will keep you updated for total peace of mind.
SEND MONEY TO YOUR BANK IN THE PHILIPPINES
Sending your money home to the Philippines is one of your main concerns while living and working abroad. Using Rewire’s advanced money transferring services allows you to not only take advantage of a smooth and hustle-free process, but also enjoy the best rates when exchanging Euro to Philippine Peso. We work with all the leading banks in the Philippines, and by that making your money remittance simple and efficient. Send your money today to any of the following banks in the Philippines:
Ace Development Bank
Bank of Kathmandu
Citizen Bank International
Global IME Bank
Janta Bank Nepal
Kasthamandap Development Bank
Nepal Bangaladesh Bank
Asia United Bank
GSIS Family Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Security Bank Savings
Bank of Commerce
Development Bank of the Philippines
WHY CHOOSE REWIRE?
- Reliable – Your money transferring to the Philippines is always in safe hands and gets delivered on time from almost anywhere in Europe, while enjoying the best rates and fees.
- Efficient & Fast – Choose the ideal way to transfer your money, and get a real-time notification once we complete your transfer.
- A Multi-lingual Customer Service – Full support that speaks your language.
DEPOSIT EUROS, COLLECT PESOS
Our devoted team at Rewire knows how important it is for you to keep your money safe and secured while sending it back home to the Philippines.
This is why we are always here for you, making our best to guarantee you get the most out of our services.
So why choose Rewire?
- Reliable – Your money transferring to The Philippines is always in safe hands and gets delivered on time from almost anywhere in Europe, while enjoying the best rates and fees.
- Efficient & Fast – Choose the ideal way to transfer your money, and stay updated with our easy to use app.
- Multi-lingual Customer Service – Full support that speaks your language.
Send money to The Philippines from all over Europe:
Free debit card
Everyday purchases and international online shopping just got a whole lot easier with a free Rewire debitcard. You’ll enjoy zero annual fees and no ATM withdrawal charges, plus very attractive exchange rates. The power is in your hands!
The easiest way to send money home
Rewire helps you give your loved ones more – more cash and more convenience. We’re fast and secure, with great rates and most transfers arriving instantly (if you’re not in a rush, there are even lower-cost slow transfers too). Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered.
Complete digital wallet services
Your own personal Euro IBAN account is the easiest, most efficient way to send and receive money. Now you can access various international financial services – and even have your salary deposited directly to your account.
Family Protection Coverage For your Loved Ones
Look after your loved ones in the Philippines with 4 different coverage packages: Covid-19, Personal Accident, Dengue Fever and Home Care Assistance.
Each one of the coverage was tailored for you and your family, and will allow you to claim financial support in case your family member is in need. Learn more >>
Pay SSS with No Fees
Pay SSS directly from your Rewire account online
with zero fees for a limited period of time.
Rewire has partnered with a Philippine government
authorized company to collect SSS
payments for OFWs hassle-free. Learn more >>
Tell your friends about Rewire and get cashback to your account
Help Center | 7 Days A Week
Get in touch via phone, email, or chat –
whatever suits you best.
Sunday – Saturday
(All times CET)
7AM – 6PM